You can close or cancel a Gig by heading to the payment tab within the Gig, and clicking the negotiate button. Enter the amount you are willing to pay - in this case $0, and the reason. Once the negotiation closes, the money will return to your Vocalizr wallet automatically.
Articles in this section
- I'm not happy with the Gig work, how do I get my money back?
- Why was my Gig deleted?
- What is a Gig?
- How do I create a Gig?
- What is a public Gig?
- What is a private Gig?
- What is "Restrict to Gig preferences"?
- When I award a Gig, who pays?
- I chose the wrong singer by accident. How do I close the Gig?
- We need to change or update the royalties in the agreement. How can we do this?